Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible. Pertinent guest posts are always welcome.

-

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sure I Can Paint Blazes, Just Give Me a Hammer!

painted blaze with nails
by JHY

If you need a good painted blaze, just get a bigger hammer! Um...

Walking my trail section yesterday, I had to shake my head at this. Yes, I did it. Why? Actually the answer is simple. We replaced nail-up blazes on our section with painted ones. So there was a nail-up blaze here that I removed. But it was a good place for a new blaze, so I painted one in the same place.

But it does look a little strange!

See How To Paint Blazes for some help on the right way to mark the North Country Trail.

See you in a few days. I'm going hiking again.

No comments: