Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible. Pertinent guest posts are always welcome.

-

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mother Goose Undecided about NCT Plans


HIKE ON THE NORTH COUNTRY TRAIL

Bonita | MySpace Video

OutdoorBlips: vote it up!
if you like this article, click the Blip chiclet!
from the journal of Mother Goose

Dec 17, 2009- Since the end of summer and the aborted attempts to hike I have been pretty inactive as far as walking goes to give the leg plenty of time to heal. This being the case I have packed on the pounds as my metabolism needs the exercise to have any chance to keep the weight off. Hopefully I'll get it under enough control in the time I have in Florida to last till I go to the Superior Trail in May. Plan on it Sue. Looks like my grandson will graduate in May so I'll be staying in the east until after the graduation, then I have to choose what I want to hike after that-----maybe go back to the bridge between lower and upper peninsula of Michigan, maybe go to the PCT, or maybe to NM section of the CDT. SO MANY TRAILS TO LITTLE TIME!

2 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

Very beautiful, thank you!

Sharkbytes said...

Lynda- It was created by Mother Goose. I just posted to let others know how she's doing, and what she thinks of "our" trail.