Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible. Pertinent guest posts are always welcome.

-

Friday, December 19, 2008

Buckeye Trail / NCT Makes Robin Smile

Buckeye Trail


from the blogs Bogs of Ohio and Bountiful Healing by Robin. Various entries, used with permission



10 things that make me smile

#1: Walks and hikes in the woods

Buckeye Trail

Buckeye Trail
"The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness." ~ John Muir

We woke up to a clear, cold day, the sun shining like crazy. The temperature was 20 degrees (F). M and I decided to take a hike on the small piece of the Buckeye Trail near where we live.

This is my favorite kind of hiking weather. I love how blue the sky looks in the winter, and how crisp and fresh the air feels and smells.

It was a good way to start out the month of December, before things get messy (as they will tonight with a snow, sleet, and rain mix).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos look good over here. :)

Thanks for the link back and for using my photos/post.