Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible. Pertinent guest posts are always welcome.

-

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mother Goose Back on the NCT

Bonita Curtner 'Mother Goose'
Mother Goose (photo by mikendyan)


from Mother Goose's Journal

On October 10, "Mother Goose" wrote "I will be going back to Upper Mich to finish the UP miles about 130 then down to Battle Creek, That puts me back on the schedule I was on before I had to go home early.

"I may only get half of Ohio done, down to Cincinatti, if it gets toooooo cold I will go back out to NM and finish the Grand Enchantment Trail that I started last fall. For even in the fall they have pretty sunny days just really cold nights. I can only stand the gloom of the eastern winters for so long lol. "

October 13, "Sue picked me up at the Escanaba bus station at 430 am and we head to Paradise"

Where Are the NCT Long Distance Hikers

No comments: